As you increasingly seek ways to reduce expenses, the elimination of company-printed paper paychecks presents one such opportunity. But, while direct deposit is a widely accepted payment mechanism, millions of employees in the U.S. remain unbanked or choose not to have their pay deposited into a traditional bank account.
With Money Network® Payroll Distribution Service, you can provide your employees all the benefits of electronic pay while reducing costs at the same time.
Switching to this 100% electronic pay-to-the-penny solution with Money Network® Cards and Money NetworkTM Checks allows you to:
- Maximize direct deposit participation
- Reduce payroll costs (printing, distribution, overhead)
- Streamline administrative responsibilities
- Access dedicated training and implementation assistance
- Improve payroll security and control
- Reduce check fraud
- Ensure prompt disbursement and access for all employees
- Deliver uninterrupted pay in the event of a disaster
Money Network Customer Services
Employer Services - Call 866-711-4609, Monday-Friday 7:00am-7:00pm CST or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Employee (cardholder) Services - Call 800-845-8683. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This number is dedicated to handling cardholder questions (such as a lost card) and support issues.