- Personal Information: We collect personal information about you that you voluntarily provide to us. This information may include, for example: name, mailing address, email address, phone number, and similar information. If you supply us with personal information online, we will use that information in order to:
- Process your request for services, products or information;
- Conduct analytic and market research;
- Combat fraud; or
- Send you information about Bank of America Merchant Services and our services that we believe you may find interesting.
- Cookies and Other Online Technology: We may use a browser features known as a cookie, which assigns a unique identification to your computer. These cookies are typically stored on your computer's hard drive. We use information collected from cookies to evaluate the effectiveness of our Website, analyze trends, and improve the Website.
We may share information about you with our affiliates. In addition, we may share the information we collect about you with our service providers who assist us with the Website. You should also be aware that we may disclose specific personal information about you if necessary to do so by law or based on our good faith belief that it is necessary to conform or comply with the law or is necessary to protect the users of our Website, the Website, or the general public.
If Bank of America Merchant Services was ever merged with, acquired by or acquires another business entity, some or all of the information collected about you could be shared with this entity, as well as retained by us.
We use appropriate measures, including advanced technology, to protect personal information collected online from unauthorized access or disclosure. These measures may include transmission through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology, encryption, physical access security, and other appropriate technologies.
This Website is not directed at persons under the age of 18, and Bank of America Merchant Services does not knowingly collect or maintain information provided online by persons under the age of 18.
We may create links to third-party websites. We do not evaluate and are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such third-party websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of each link to ensure that you are comfortable with their privacy practices.