Clover Check Acceptance helps save time and money because you no longer need to handle, secure, and deposit paper checks. And funding within two banking days can improve cash flow. From a consumer-facing point of view, allowing payment by check contributes to a customer-led experience, as does returning paper checks to customers at the point of sale, which reduces the paper trail and helps keep personal information safe.
If your business already uses Clover Station or Clover Mini as a POS solution, adding Clover Check Acceptance is quick and easy.
- Download the Check Acceptance app from the Clover App Market
- Choose the appropriate Check Acceptance product(s) based on business needs
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- Install and set up the chosen Check Acceptance products (about 10 minutes)
- Check acceptance button appears on register and merchant is ready to accept checks
- Clover Check Acceptance – In Person: Clover’s most popular check-acceptance service, designed for POS transactions
- Clover Check Acceptance – Online: Expand your business by enabling customers to make spontaneous online purchases directly from their checking accounts
- Clover Check Acceptance – By Mail/Drop Box: Paper checks collected via your drop box are quickly and easily converted to electronic transactions
- Clover Check Acceptance – Specialty Items: Save time by depositing checks electronically
- Clover Check Acceptance – Recurring Payment: Set up pre-arranged, recurring payments from customers’ checking accounts
- Clover Check Acceptance – By Phone: Enable customers to securely make check payments over the phone
- Clover Check Acceptance – Paper: Customer presents a paper check, you process it through your terminal for approval/denial, and paper checks are deposited in the bank